Welcome Statement from Auditor General of Zambia
The Office of the Auditor General (OAG) is the only Supreme Audit institution in Zambia mandated to audit all Government institutions, parastatal organizations, statutory boards, donor funded agencies and any other organisation in which public resources have been invested.
The Office is a public institution whose workforce upholds the following core values integrity, objectivity, professionalism, trustworthy and independence as they scrutinize the public sector of any wastage of taxpayers' money and ensure that government delivers services through its various programmes and activities in an equitable, efficient and effective manner for the benefit of all the citizenry.
Supreme Audit Institution
- Office of Auditor General (Norway)
- National Audit Office of China
- Auditor General of South Africa
- Angola Tribunal de Contas
- Accounts Chamber of Russia
- Office of the Auditor General - Botswana
- Accounts Chamber of Ukraine
- Tonga Auditor General
- National Audit Office - Tanzania
- National Audit Office - Nambia
- National Audit Office - UK